Join us on Tuesdays (12pm - 5pm) and Wednesdays (10am - 5pm) at Orioles Community Gardens at 444 Burnell St (Orioles CC)
Garden and nature themed activities will be offered including potato tower building, berry picking, regular trips to the Orioles garden and more!
Join us! Drop in! Its FREE!!
Plus 5 books to get your kids gardening (all available at Winnipeg Pulic Library):
- Grow It, Cook it with Kids by Amanda Grant J 635 GRA 2010
- Gardening with Kids by Catherine Woram J 635 WOR 2008
- How Does Your Garden Grow? : Great Gardening for Green-Fingered Kids by Clare Matthews J 635 MAT 2005
- Dinner from Dirt : 10 Meals Kids Can Grow and Cook by Emily Scott J 641.65 SCO 1998
- The Kids Can Press Jumbo Book of Gardening by Karyn Morris J 635 MOR 2000